If you read the hand embroidery designs guide booklet, then you would have probably listened about stitching styles in them. If you have a business of hand embroidery designs, then it is important that on each pattern you should carry out various patterns and designs to make it classy and impressive eye-catching for others. Some of the stitching styles are very intricate to conduct, but most of them do include the creative touch which you often find easy to put the clothing material. Do you want to know about all those stitching styles & Custom embroidered patches.
Easy and Best Types of Stitches in Hand Embroidery Designs Guide:
- Running stitch: Running stitch has always come across to be the best choice for the women who are in favour of adding the outline on top of the embroidery design. It is quite easy and quick to stitch out. There are two methods to try with the running stitch including hand sewing in which you will be pushing your needle and floss through the fabric. But a second way you will be pushing your needle all the way through the material. It is also known as the stabbing stitch.
- Backstitch: On the next we will be mentioning about the backstitch method! Through this stitching process, you will be able to produce the solid line. This stitching style is much perfect for the hand embroidery working. You can even make the best use of it for outlining any design work.
- Split Stitch: Split stitch is another one of the well-known stitching types in the hand embroidery designs guide. It is quite similar to the backstitch style. Through this stitching method, you will be able to create with the solid line by adding the patterned texture into it. This stitching style can come across as ideal for the purpose of texting embroidery or even the outline addition in any pattern work. In this stitching style, you will be finishing the whole design by pulling the needle and floss up all the way through the fabric and end up by giving a straight stitch to the material.
- Stem Stitch: Stem stitch is most commonly used for the flower stitching, and this is how it got the name of stem stitching. You can even make the best use of this sewing type for the purpose of text because it has the quality of giving the curve appearance to the letters. It is much similar in functioning just like the split stitch.
- Satin Stitch: Mentioning at the last we have Satin Stitch! This stitch is recommended to be one of the best stitching styles for the beginners because it adds the clothing fabric with excellent smoothness. You can freely use this stitching method for filling the leaves embroidery design & masonic apron.
Well, these have been the top and best stitching types for hand embroidery designs guide! We are sure that this post would have come across much informative for the beginners who are new in the hand embroidery artwork. Choose the stitching style which you think will bring easiness in your work. you can also get patches for clothes from divine store